Product Manager - 12 month contract
- 12-month contract
United Kingdom, remote role.
BibliU is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry by transforming the way students and universities engage with learning materials. We’re looking for driven, creative candidates with a background in consulting or high-growth tech businesses. You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, directly contributing to the success of the company, which recently raised $10M in Series A funding. If you’re looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career at a high growth company with a high level of autonomy, we would love to hear from you.
You will be part of a team that pushes boundaries to provide the most efficient learning experience for academic content worldwide. BibliU has partnered with over 150 universities worldwide and works with more than 1,000 publisher partners to ensure students are receiving the content they need on day one of class. We are a growing team with over 50 full time employees based all around the globe.
The Product Team:
- The role of the learning equity product team at BibliU is to expand our offering of affordable, equitable access to core learning materials across the US. This team will have a critical role in our US expansion and will be responsible for the growth of our product in the market.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer pain points, testing them with our pilot customers and the broader market to ensure we are solving the right problems.
- Drive our vision and collaborate with the team and stakeholders to build short-, mid- and long-term roadmaps, KPIs and other relevant metrics.
- Launch and scale up our US offering, ensuring institutions can provide affordable day-1 access to critical learning materials, positively impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of students.
- Clearly communicate your work, progress and vision to stakeholders - tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience.
- Build positive relationships and alignment with all teams across our organisation, collaborating with them to align plans, unblock development, and deliver meaningful outcomes on time.
- You have a track record of successfully managing multiple stakeholders and building alignment across teams.
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different ways depending on the context
- You have a track record of delivering successful MVP's that have solved valuable customer problems and scaled to significantly impact business outcomes.
- You are structured, and can sort through ambiguity to enable those around you to maintain focus on the right things at the right time
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You know how to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization to learn, inform and collaborate
- You are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced work environment
- You are metrics and data driven
- You’re excited by what we’re working towards
Why work for BibliU?
Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a healthy work-life balance and cultivating a company culture where you can bring your whole, human self to work. We offer a Competitive Salary & Bonus, Generous Paid Time Off (43 days including public holidays per year), Flexible Hours, Remote and Work From Home, Birthday Off, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, and more. Our values include straight talking, pushing boundaries and delighting customers. We are a remote first and family first company, and the majority of our team are distributed across the US and the UK.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds, experiences and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and BibliU is committed to building an inclusive and supportive workplace where everyone can do rewarding work.